Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas: More Recipe Cards

I hope this Christmas season touched your heart!  I had a wonderful weekend, as it was incredibly relaxing... Things are sooo much better when you finish your shopping on time!  I was blessed to spend time with my dear friends from high school.  We did a mini recipe swap as we gathered for a yummy Christmas brunch on Christmas Eve.  Some friends shared the recipe to a breakfast dish, while others prepared a to-go dessert.  Thanks to Storybook Creator, the recipe cards were a breeze to complete.  Longs had a sale on some mini photo albums, and I found some colors that worked perfectly.  Next year, we might have to keep this tradition alive and add more recipes to the album!
Slipping in the 4x6 recipe cards after getting them printed at Costco...

The finished product... the window on the album was a nice touch!

 Everyone holds their album and treat they created... the perfect party favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment